[Dipleague] AVON AND JUSTINE NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER SPECIALS

Constance Muchaziwepi cmuchaziwepi at posb.co.zw
Tue Nov 18 08:34:33 CAT 2014

Hie  dipps

AVON AND JUSTINE HAS LOTS OF SPECIALS ON FRAGRANCES AND SKINCARE  BELOW IS
THE LINK TO VIEW THE ONLINE BROCHURE  IF YOU CAN VIEW IT ONLINE PLEASE REPLY
TO THIS E-MAIL AND I WILL GLADLY SENTD IT  IN

Some of you want to SELL ?  Well here's your chance, if you are interested
in selling, reply back on this email and I will assist! Pls do supply your
landline number as well!

Anyone interested?  Let me know

http://www.avon.co.za/PRSuite/custonlineOrderEBrochure.page?acNo=MTAyMDk1MzI
<http://www.avon.co.za/PRSuite/custonlineOrderEBrochure.page?acNo=MTAyMDk1Mz
Ix&source=RFlNQ1VSTA==&custRepOrdr=1&c=vbrochure&s=RepURL_vbrochure&otc=2014
12>
&source=RFlNQ1VSTA==&custRepOrdr=1&c=vbrochure&s=RepURL_vbrochure&otc=201412

http://www.justine.co.za/PRSuite/eBrochure.page?index=3
<http://www.justine.co.za/PRSuite/eBrochure.page?index=3&cmpgnYrNr=201410>
&cmpgnYrNr=201410