[Dipleague] exclusive linen for the hospitality industry and home available for sale (duvets, sheeting, matress protectors, pillows etc)

List for jan@zol.co.zw jan at zol.co.zw
Tue Nov 18 11:29:19 CAT 2014

Exclusive linen for your home and the hospitality industry. Available
for sale bedroom linen, table linen, curtaining made to measure
andtowelling. Our qualities range from 132 to 300 Thread Count (TC) on
polycotton, polycotton percale, 100% cotton percale, 100% cotton
percale satin stripe. Sheets are also available in satin. Our linens
are suitable for the hospitality industry and homes. Also we do
pillows, duvet inners, pillow & mattress protectors, fleece
blankets. For orders and more information contact Janet 0772 693 960
0773761643  (call/sms / whatsapp) gitasansales at gmail.com ,
peresiasinteriors at gmail.com