[Dipleague] I am looking for Front Bumper IST

Patricia Mutyavaviri Patricia.Mutyavaviri at stewardbank.co.zw
Wed Nov 19 10:57:58 CAT 2014

Anyone with a front bumper/fender for an IST to dispose pleased contact Anderson on 0772766894.

Steward Bank Disclaimer

This mail was sent through Steward Bank. a leading Commercial Bank. DISCLAIMER The information in this message is confidential and is legally privileged. It is intended sorely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If received in error please accept our apologies and notify the sender immediately. You must also delete the original from your machine. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance of it is strictly prohibited and maybe unlawful. The information, attachments, opinions or advice contained on this email are not the views or opinions of Steward Bank. Steward Bank therefore accepts no liability for claims, losses or damages arising from the inaccuracy, incorrectness, or lack of integrity of such information.