[Dipleague] ********MOTOR INSURANCE *********

Ronald Nyamanzi rnyamanzi at zimnat.co.zw
Wed Nov 19 10:54:02 CAT 2014

Morning Dipps

We do insurance for your motor vehicle either as an individual or as a company.

NB- You choose either to pay annually at once or termly. We also do licensing for you through the post office and deliver to your office. Furthermore, you can enjoy more benefits if you allow us to give you a staff scheme with a minimum of 5 people from your company.

In addition to taking comprehensive cover AS AN INDIVIDUAL you enjoy the following benefits:

1. Theft of vehicle or its accessories

2. Fire damage to vehicle

3. Accidental damage to the vehicle

4. Third party property damage (up to $10 000.00 free cover)

5. Third party bodily injury (up to $10 000.00 free cover)

6. Free towing following an accident

7. Loss of keys

8. Medical expenses following an accident (up to $250.00)

If you come as a staff scheme third party limits will be increased to $20 000.00 and medical expenses will be $500.00. For example a $5000.00 valued vehicle you pay the following:

Termly Premium - $75 (four months)

Annual Premium - $225

For a quote, kindly get hold of the undersigned.
Regards
Ronald Nyamanzi
Client Executive
Zimnat Lion Insurance Company Limited
Cnr 3rd/ Nelson Mandela Avenue
P.O. Box CY1155, Causeway, Harare, Zimbabwe
Tel: +263 4 707581 - 6
Fax: +263 4 793455
Cell : +263 737 546 338 or 0773 094 979
Email: rnyamanzi at zimnat.co.zw