[Dipleague] Chimanimani outdoor festival - Transfers

killian hwengwere killian.hwengwere at innscorafrica.com
Thu Nov 20 13:52:37 CAT 2014

Famba Afrika is offering you a  chance of a lifetime  to travel to Bridal
Veil - Mbira Moon- Chimanimani on the 29th Of November 2014 for the
Chimanimani Musical Festival . We are offering a special rate $500 return
for groups or families (8 - 10 people ) .Our qualified and professional
drivers will pick you up from your homes and bring you back to your
doorstep. So hurry and book now before seats run out . Our number are 04 870
131 , 0779 750 633, 0783 138 447,0735 001901. Email fambaafrika at gmail.com

For all your travel needs , think Famba Afrika ..