[Dipleague] ***TEACH YOURSELF TO LEARN ANY SUBJECT MATTER EFFORTLESSLY**

greens zambasa greens at incomefreedomzim.com
Thu Nov 20 22:35:42 CAT 2014

Hello Friend

If I would ask you to do a little self assessment and classify yourself,
you would fall into 1 of 2 categories. The first category would be of
people who effortlessly, or with minimum effort, breezed through school and
their trophy cabinets are filled with accolade after accolade attained
throughout their academic lives.

The second classification is those who barely got by in school or down
right struggled. These people have been labelled average students and in
some cases, stupid. It is said that all men (and women) are created equal.
The question then is "are some more equal than others?" :).

We all have the same brain and basically the same faculties. Why
then do some achieve highly in academic pursuits and others don't? I have
the answer and will give it to you shortly. Before I do though, I will lay
out some basic truths and they are:

1. All men are created equal
2. Everyone can become a genius (Yes everyone)

These basic truths are true for all of us. I promised to give you the
answer. Here it is:

We all possess 7 intelligences through which we learn. What is
different among us through is that we each vary in the degree that
each intelligence has been developed. The modern classroom setup only
caters to some of these intelligences and hence the people strongest
in these particular intelligences tend to do well in school.

It doesn't mean that the rest of us are less capable, it simply means
that the teaching style does not cater for our learning style. What if
you could learn how to use your dominant intelligences to learn better
and attain genius status?

YOU CAN!

Within a few moments you will be able to get your hands on what could
be the tool that completely turns your life around. Learn to learn
more effectively and efficiently and finally reach the heights you
know you deserve.

I have the complete 7 hour audio programme and workbook (PDF Format)
that will teach you in the comfort of your home, car, office or mobile
phone. This programme and workbook sell for a combined $80 but you can
get yours today for just $20.

$20 that could change your life. What are you waiting for? Call or
whatsapp on 0776 803 255 to get yours today!

PS: Imagine the advantage your kids will have in school when you teach
then these techniques.

Hurry and get yours right away!

Call or whatsapp on 0776 803 255 right away!