[Dipleague] >>> Let us host your church functions at our awesome venue!

Greenfingers - Marketing Dpt marketing at greenfingers.co.zw
Sun Nov 23 23:31:05 CAT 2014

Let us host your church functions at our awesome venue!

We offer a range of dynamic and versatile event spaces within our
imaginative and exciting venue. The big training room at Greenfingers
Gardens is the ideal venue for leaders meetings, ministry meetings and
prayer meetings while the gardens are ideal for braais and group
discussions. Call Jonathan on 04-309213 or 0716 766 677 or email
marketing at greenfingers.co.zw for more information. Special rates for long
contracts!