[Dipleague] >> 2015 Calendars! Choose creative designs. Don't settle for less!!!!<<2015 Calendars

AdMedia admedia at zol.co.zw
Sun Nov 23 23:50:16 CAT 2014

Hello,

It's calendar season again! Entrust Advantage Media with your calendar
designing and printing and enjoy the best customer service and excellent
designs at affordable prices! We also supply branded diaries, end of year
corporate gifts and much much more.

Contact us today for an obligation free presentation or quotation. Want us
to call you? No problem, send us an email with CALL ME and the product you
are interested in the subject line and we will gladly call you back!!

Regards,

Advantage Media
0779 411 845
www.advantagemedia.co.zw