[Dipleague] Maputo Port Vehicles Customs Clearance in Transit to Zimbabwe 00258825928200

Raphael Masvaya rmasvaya at ramasmoving.com
Thu Dec 18 09:59:55 CAT 2014

We clear vehicles or machines import into Zimbabwe through Maputo Port.
We clear on transit bond up to Forbes and there is no need to pay duty
deposit in Maputo.
We encourage importers of vehicles to use Maputo Port it is the nearest port
with vehicles terminal into Zimbabwe.
It is hassle free and even the Border Forbes is faster (maximum 3 hours of
clearing) than other borders.
We speak English, Shona, and Portuguese in our office making communication
very easy.

DO NOT WORRY ANYMORE ABOUT POLITICAL UNREST IT IS VERY STABLE NOW RENAMO AND
MOZAMBIQUE GOVERNMENT HAVE SIGNED A DEAL TO END THE POLITICAL UNREST.
ELECTIONS WERE HELD AND PEACE CONTINUE TO PREVAIL. ALL VEHICLES ARE NOW
MOVING WITHOUT ANY POLITICAL RISK AND MILITARY ESCOT HAS BEEN REMOVED AS NO
LONGER NECESSARY.

Call/whatsapp Mr. Masvaya 00258825928200 or 00258840682687
Email: rmasvaya at ramasmoving.com

Regards,

Raphael Masvaya
General Manager