[Dipleague] A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY HAS ARISEN!!!!!

M:Drive Sales sales at mdrive.co.zw
Wed Apr 22 10:03:39 CAT 2015

Hi Dips!
A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY HAS ARISEN in a dynamic Chemical company to make
money the smart way. We are looking for distributors who are driven,
passionate and go-getters to distribute our high quality detergents, sopas
and Personal Care products around Zimbabwe. Succesful
companies/individuals will be given an area franchise to start thier own
business and earn continually from each allocated area. Each distributor
is allocated high volume customers per area and given daily orders to
deliver. No Stress just smart work!
Hours of work required are from between 9am - 12pm and from 3 pm to
5.30pm. Those with own car have an added advantage. We are a supplier of
the following products:

1. Cleaning and personal hygiene solutions;
2. Cleaning products for the consumer market ;
3. Personal care and Hygiene;
4. Industrial Chemicals

Only Serious companies/individuals need apply. For details, you can text
or send a WhatsApp @0775214852 or call on 08644-124-615, please state your
name and location, and the item/s you are interested or email
sales at mdrive.co.zw.
After that, we will send you an application form and the relevant
information! Why wait? Start Now!!!!

--
Sales Development Team
M:\Drive
E-mail: sales at mdrive.co.zw
Web:www.mdrive.co.zw
This email is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and/or
otherwise authorised personnel. The information contained herein and
attached is confidential and the property of M:\Drvie. If you are not the
intended recipient, please be advised that viewing this message
and any attachments, as well as copying, forwarding, printing, and
disseminating any information related to this email is prohibited, and
that you should not take any action based on the content of this email
and/or its attachments. If you received this message in error, please
contact the sender and destroy all copies of this email and any
attachment. Please note that the views and opinions expressed herein are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the
company. While antivirus protection tools have been employed, you should
check this email and attachments for the presence of viruses. No
warranties or assurances are made in relation to the safety and content of
this email and attachments. Riverdale Group accepts no liability for any
damage caused by any virus transmitted by or contained in this email and
attachments. No liability is accepted for any consequences arising from
this email.