[Dipleague] Full HD and 3D Video filming and Event Photography $100

Makava bosskefy at comone.co.zw
Tue Sep 22 19:25:07 CAT 2015

Full HD Video filming and editing. We specialize in video filming and
editing. We have Full HD 1080P 3D VIDEO CAMERAS Capable of videoing in
3D YES! 3D.  You can now have your videos in crisp high quality bluray
mode on bluray disks and on regular DVDs.  Our charges start at $100
only. We film for all kinds of events from parties, engagements,
corporate parties, graduations, preschools, weddings and anything to
funerals.  Our team of professionals makes sure your event is
memorable and on disk. We also do still photography at very low prices
too  contact us or whatsapp on +263771536767