[Dipleague] Looking For a Vacancy

Margaret Chau MargaretCh at psmas.co.zw
Fri Sep 25 08:39:39 CAT 2015

I am seeking experience and hands on approach to match what I have currently studied preferably in the Data Communications and Networking. I have successfully completed Switching and Transmission disciplines at Telone Centre for learning and also completed the City and Guilds Telecommunications Diploma. I am currently studying for  Cisco and hope to certify my CCNA soon. For more information, please contact me on 0732455405, 0779455405, 850238 or e-mail  vankachau at gmail.com

Regards

Vanka