[Dipleague] ALFRED ANGELO GOWNS

A. N. Vera anvera at ophid.co.zw
Mon Oct 19 08:13:04 CAT 2015

2015 Brides!!!!

Our family at Rose Bridal has been dressing brides for over a decade. Rose
Bridal has been making every bride's look stunning on her wedding day. From
simple wedding dresses to elegant mermaid styles and dramatic ball gowns, we
promise our Alfred Angelo wedding gown will be the most spectacular gown a
bride can wear. A bride must be prepared to fall in love with our designs on
first sight!!!

CONTACT US ON:

0772 283 559/0779 316 795

Email: rosebridalzim at gmail.com

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/RoseBridalZimbabwe

Opening Hours: Midweek by appointment. Thursdays -Saturdays 9-4pm.

Address: 17243 Hippo Close, Borrowdale West, Harare