[Dipleague] PRINTING MACHINES FOR SALE

trust hlombe thlombe at TMSM.CO.ZW
Mon Oct 19 11:52:00 CAT 2015

We are selling big printers which includes the following:-

1)      A2 Code printer for flyers.

2)      Dye Carter for shaping boxes.

3)      Platener for numbering.

4)      A3 GTO printer.

5)      Printing tables

6)      Other printing small tool

The above are good second hand printers which were handed over to employees by a company to sell and get their money. The printers are in good working order.

Interested call/Whatsapp 0772 113 231 for viewing and prices.

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. We cannot accept liability for any breaches of confidence arising through the use of e-mail. Any opinions expressed in this email (including attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We will not accept responsibility for any commitments made by our employees outside the scope of our business. We do not warrant accuracy or completeness of such information.