[Dipleague] BMW 320I E46 HEADLAMP

Trevor Maponga tmaponga at TMSM.CO.ZW
Mon Oct 19 12:09:09 CAT 2015

Dipps

I am looking for left headlamp for BMW 320I E46

Call/wattsapp 0773614179
NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. We cannot accept liability for any breaches of confidence arising through the use of e-mail. Any opinions expressed in this email (including attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We will not accept responsibility for any commitments made by our employees outside the scope of our business. We do not warrant accuracy or completeness of such information.