[Dipleague] HOUSE PLANS, INTERIOR DESIGN, SHOP DESIGN

Farai Munuwa 263772651870 at yandex.com
Mon Oct 19 16:57:05 CAT 2015

Need building plans drawn? we offer dynamic, innovative and versatile building designs with artist impressions. Through expertise which extend to both commercial and domestic projects. Our services include design, from concept to council approval stage, as well as the supervision and management of all building projects.Including interior and exterior concept design,3D presentations,animations and implementation of finished projects.

Scope of Services
-Architectural working drawings and consultancy
-3D image production for presentation
-Alteration drawings, renovations, extensions
durawalls

for enquiries and FREE consultation e-mail on drybeck.consulting at gmail.com or WHATSAPP/CALL

contact Farai on 0772651870 or Tinotenda on 0772570588

or visit www.drybeckconsulting.weebly.com