[Dipleague] Weekend Summer Special!!!!

info at daisyexecutivelodge.com info at daisyexecutivelodge.com
Wed Oct 21 09:17:47 CAT 2015

Spend your weekends in style this summer at Daisy Executive Lodge -
Mazvikadei Resort, Banket!!
On offer is a package that includes Dinner, Bed and Breakfast at:

- US$50.00 per person sharing per night for our standard suites
- US$60.00 per person sharing per night for our executive suites

Activities not included in the package include, boat cruising, horse
riding, swimming, crocodile viewing, fishing, braai among many!!!

Valid until 31 October 2015

Contact us on 0773840416, 08644117753, Skype: daisyexecutivelodge for
bookings