[Dipleague] DECOR AND FUNCTION EQUIPMENT HIRE

Stanslous Murenje stan at stanfa.co.zw
Wed Oct 21 16:15:59 CAT 2015

Dear Dips,
Dont take chances when it comes to your function decor. Decor sets guests to any function in the mood for the function and its dangerous to have your decor done by non professional people as this spoils your event, for that reason we say consider STANFA HIRING SERVICES  for a profession decor.
We are at 62 R Mugabe, Atlas House inside Fashion discount shopPhone: 0774 013 493 or (app) or 0734 888096skype : stan.murenje