[Dipleague] PUBLIC RELATIONS MASTER CLASS 2015-NYANGA

Fungai Manjonjo manjonjo at india.com
Thu Oct 22 08:41:52 CAT 2015

This highly interactive and fun programme enables you to examine today’s communications environment looking afresh at how we establish and defend our reputation, help deliver business goals and influence government, critics and consumers. In a time of rapid technological and social change any organisation must continually appraise the changing needs of its stakeholders, the shifting priorities in its environment and the tactics that it uses to influence key stakeholders

For more details please contact us on 0773 049 702,   Email-careerlinkhumancapital at zol.co.zw