[Dipleague] Brand design, Marketing materials, Corporate stationery & Bulk printing

Angel & Walt info at angelwalt.co.zw
Fri Oct 23 05:00:01 CAT 2015

Do you need a distinct and unique design for your brand? Do you need
materials for your next marketing campaign? Or is it corporate stationery
for your daily business needs? Got a lot of printing needs?

We can help! Angel & Walt offers a wide range of design services and print
solutions to help your business succeed. Leave your design & print woes to
us and focus on running your business. Get massive discounts by ordering a
package or order individual items from below.

PACKAGE 1: STARTUP KIT ($100)
•Company registration as a PBC •Logo design

PACKAGE 2: IDENTITY KIT ($150)
•Logo design •100 Business cards •2 Receipt books
•100 Fliers•1 Company profile •50 Letterheads

PACKAGE 3: PREMIER IDENTITY KIT ($250)
•Logo •100 Business cards •100 Receipt books •100 Fliers
•1 Company profile •50 Letterheads •Electronic invoice
•Electronic Payslip •500 Complimentary slips •CD cover •1 Product catalogue

The following are part of our product and service offering:
• Logo design, Business cards
• Calendars, Posters, Stickers
• CD surface printing
• Company profiles, Brochures, Product catalogues, Document folders
• Fliers, Letterheads, Name badges, Price lists
• PVC, Vinyl, Roll-up & X-stand banners
• Receipt, invoice, quotation & ticket books
• Bulk printing

Contact us TODAY!!!
Angel & Walt
Address: Suite 107, Gelfand House  | Cnr First Street & Speke Ave  |
 Harare, Zimbabwe
Landlines: 04-2934120, 08644 069 399, 08644 064 283
Mobile: 0772 957 786, 0732 957 786
Website: www.angelwalt.co.zw