[Dipleague] Wedding filming & photography by Sunday Mail's Photographer of the Year 2014

Photofilm sales at photofilm.co.zw
Fri Oct 23 06:00:00 CAT 2015

Your wedding is one of the most important events in your life. At Photofilm
we understand that, which is the reason why we offer you the very best of
our service to make your day memorable.

Have your wedding covered in style when we blend your superb wedding with
our cameramen and our range of the latest Sony High Definition (HD) and
stunning low-light environment cameras. The product? A high definition
wedding video film and photos you can be proud of!

Talk to us today and book your day in advance.

Visit www.photofilm.co.zw to view our portfolio, packages and prices.
Photofilm (Sunday Mail's Photographer of the Year 2014 - 1st Runner Up)
Address: Suite 107, Gelfand House
56 Speke Ave, Cnr First Street
Harare.
Landline: +263-4-293 4120
Africom: +263 8644 069 399, +263 8644 064 283.
Mobile & Whatsapp: +263 772 957 786, +263 732 957 786