[Dipleague] Transfers and Shuttle services

Killian Hwengwere killian.hwengwere at innscorafrica.com
Fri Oct 23 16:48:50 CAT 2015

We provide coach hire for private, commercial and public sector usage and
welcome any party size no matter how small or large. Our fleet ranges from
budget vehicle hire, executive and luxury hire

Airport Transfers –transfers to and from all major airports across the
Zimbabwe. Our rates are typically $25 for up to 4 pax and $50 up to 10 pax
(45km) from airport.

Road Transfers Service - Available to all guests visiting or staying in
Zimbabwe They also include Tours to Zimbabwe's prime tourist destinations.
Rate indication are $130 per day (100km)

Shuttle Service - Harare to Vic Falls ($85 return), Harare to Kariba ($45
return) and Harare - Polokwane .All shuttle depart Harare every Friday and
return Sunday.

Corporate Coach Hire -We offers range of vehicles that accommodate anywhere
from 8 to 22 pax.

Tours- Adventure Tours, Safaris, Sports Tours, Corporate Retreats

We have a vacancy for Jnr Travel Consultant –min 1 year experience email CV.

Contacts us for more information and booking on: 04 870131, 0779650633,
fambaafrika at gmail.com, skype