[Dipleague] CASH CASH LOANS 5% ON REDUCING BALANCE Vehicle / Title Deeds

Natchil sales2 at natchil.co.zw
Fri Oct 23 17:00:14 CAT 2015

Hi All

GENERAL PRIVATE SECTOR COLLATERAL BASED LOANS [Vehicles Only]
-        Maximum of 50% of Vehicle value offered
-        Maximum Loan of us$50,000.00
-        Processing within and Loan Cash Out in about 1hr
-        Monthly Interest of 5% per month
-        Vehicle Storage chargeable
-        3 months to pay
-        Early Loan Payoff Accepted
-        Interest charged only on until the day of Loan PayOff
-        Processing from 9am to 3pm

Documents Required if Reg book is in your name:
-        Current Police Clearance
-        Vehicle Registration Book
-        Certified Copy of ID
-        Proof of Residence (Utility Bill)

Documents Required if the Vehicle is not in your name:
-        Current Police Clearance
-        Vehicle Registration Book
-        Agreement of Sale
-        Certified Copy of ID of the Registered owner.
-        Proof of residence
-        Certified Copy of ID of the Applicant

Documents Required for Recently Imported Vehicles
-        Current Police Clearance
-        Bring your bill of entry
-        Customs clearing certificate
-        Proof of residence
-        Certified copy of ID

NB. Please call for more information before visiting our offices to apply

GENERAL PRIVATE SECTOR COLLATERAL BASED LOANS [Title Deeds Only]
-        Monthly Interest of 5% on reducing balance
-        6 months to pay
-        Maximum Loan of us$50,000.00
-        Maximum of 50% of Property Value
-        Loan Approximately 200% of your monthly income
-        Processing within +/- 14 working days after receiving all
documents             at different stages of application

Requirements [1st Stage]
-        Latest 6 months Bank Statement and Proof of Other sources of Income
-        Copy of Title Deeds
-        Certified Copy of ID
NB. Please call for more information before visiting our offices to apply

Requirements [2nd Stage]

-        Business Proposal

--
Kind Regards

SALES
Natchil Financial Solutions P/L
Chinhoyi Complex
Big Cream Building @ junction
Cnr Chinhoyi & K. Nkrumah Ave
1st Floor, Office B1
Harare, Zimbabwe
Tel: 04-752 638/0783 179 153/0782 017 240/0772 951 800