[Dipleague] CATERING!!! (FORKS & FINGERS Caterers).

forksandfingers forksandfingers at zol.co.zw
Tue Jan 26 19:30:04 CAT 2016

FORKS & FINGERS Caterers:

We offer High quality Catering at affordable prices for all  types of
events such as Weddings, Corporate Events, Company Lunches, Contract
Catering, Engagements, Birthdays, Buffets, Platters, Spit Braais,
Funerals, Memorials...etc. All our services are inclusive of servers,
cutlery, crockery and catering equipment.

We also bake cakes in all shapes, sizes and flavours (including wedding
cakes).

Complete your event with our professional Bar and Waiting services.

Cutlery, Crockery and catering equipment available for hire.

We Customize and Custom-make our services to meet our clients Budget
and Needs.

STAY BLESSED.

Email us:    faldom0 at gmail.com
              alvindoma at gmail.com