[Dipleague] car seats 0-25kgs for sale $100

Makono F fmakono at cbz.co.zw
Fri Jan 29 09:55:30 CAT 2016

hi

Have the following in stock for sale in harare.

All iterms are brand new & boxed

Phn / app 0774 658312 ; 0772 661669

Tommee tippee nappy disposal bin $40
Cherlino car seat 0-25 kgs $100
Lucky Baby car seat 9 -36 kgs $100

6-18 months soother for baby girl  $10

Munchkin Reusable Infant Spoons  $10   (pack of 20)

Pics available on request .

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note
This  message and any accompanying attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the use of the addressee(s) only.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received the email in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
Please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records. Any views or opinions presented
in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of CBZ Holdings Limited and/or
its subsidiaries.
Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or  other defects which might affect
any computer or IT system into which they are received, no responsibility is accepted by CBZ Holdings Limited and/or
its subsidiaries for any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use thereof.