[Dipleague] VEHICLES WANTED

carhire at redcarpet.co.zw carhire at redcarpet.co.zw
Mon Mar 14 08:50:20 CAT 2016

We are an established car hire company with lots of satisfied
clients.We are looking for additional vehicles to add on to our
fleet.We are looking for neat,well maintained and comprehensively
insured vehicles to sub-hire.
If you have such vehicle/s get in touch and lets do business.Why park
that car when it can generate money for you.We are looking for 10
tonne trucks,refrigerated trucks,double cabs,single
cabs,minibuses,luxury cars and small run around cars.If you have
pictures of the cars kindly send them via email or whatsapp on
0772805805.

Are you interested?get in touch for more information.

Regards

Redcarpet Travel & car hire
Landline:710522
Cell/whatsapp:0772805805