[Dipleague] Too Many Files .... COMPUTERISED DOC MGMT SYSTEM

Jenni Ferguson spiderz at mweb.co.zw
Wed Mar 16 11:49:34 CAT 2016

We are a pan African company with growing business operations and
partnerships in East and Southern Africa and are currently making inroads
into West Africa.

Do YOU have a lot of files and paperwork taking up space in your offices?

We at Escrow have an effective, safe and secure system - Document Management
System (D.M.S.) and are able to do a no-obligation presentation of the
system at no charge to explain how it works, how it can help YOU and will
give a full explanation of customisation possibilities to suit YOUR
business.

Should you be interested in learning more about Escrow Systems and the DMS
before you consider an on-site presentation, I can send you an Information
Pack on pdf which will tell you :

.        more about us and our track record,

.        our key competencies,

.        our understanding of the data management challenges and their
various complexities,

.        more about the system,

.        provide technical specifications and key features, and

.        benefits of the solution

Please Contact :

Lauren Delius

Lead Generator