[Dipleague] tommee tippee feeding bottles $8

Makono Faustina fmakono at cbz.co.zw
Thu Mar 17 09:44:17 CAT 2016

Hi,

For sale are tommee tippee feeding bottles

260ml @ $8 each.
Tommee tippee explora bowls $12 each

Tomme tippee Thermal bags $15  each ( bottle warmers)

Pics available on request.

Call  / whatsapp 0774 658312 ; 0772661669

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note
This  message and any accompanying attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the use of the addressee(s) only.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received the email in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
Please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records. Any views or opinions presented
in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of CBZ Holdings Limited and/or
its subsidiaries.
Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or  other defects which might affect
any computer or IT system into which they are received, no responsibility is accepted by CBZ Holdings Limited and/or
its subsidiaries for any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use thereof.