[Dipleague] Car Diagnostics

Lionel Chifamba (DHL ZW) Lionel.Chifamba at dhl.com
Thu Mar 17 17:01:20 CAT 2016

Auto diagnostic services
Accurate and reliable diagnostics Is your check engine light on? Has your car been making a funny noise? Don't wait longer than you have to get your car looked at. With our state-of-the-art equipment, you get an accurate diagnosis so that you can find out what's wrong and what you need to do to fix it. Early diagnosis can save you a lot of money later on.
Benefits of auto diagnostics
* Computerized diagnostics for quick service
* Pinpoint the main problem
* Scan all of your car's systems
* Check engine light repair
* Accurate computer codes
* All makes and models
* Save money on future repairs

Auto Diagnostics at your service

For all your vehicle engine light car check
Reads / erases fault codes (Turns off service lights)
Actuation / Component testing
Live Data values + Freeze Frame function
ECU Coding

Scans
Body systems including air con & comfort / convenience systems
Live data streams
Engine
A/T
ABS
SRS (airbags, battery etc)
Body Control modules (seat belt sensor circuits etc...)
Vehicle theft deterrent (remotes, keys)
Instrument Panel Cluster (Temperature control, odometer malfunction)
Radio systems (power supply, disk exchanger etc..)
& much more!

you can get in touch with me on email or cell

email :  lionel.chifamba at dhl.com<mailto:lionel.chifamba at dhl.com>
call :        0773 654 698