[Dipleague] I am LOOKING for 2 reasonably priced car seaters, If you have contact me and send the pics on +263773269813 Watsapp

Abel Moyo abel.moyo at kentz.com
Mon Mar 21 11:55:24 CAT 2016

I am LOOKING for 2 reasonably priced car seaters, If you have contact me and send the pics on +263773269813 Watsapp

We all have a part in protecting it.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information in this email (and any attachments) is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use or disseminate the information. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify me by "Reply" command and permanently delete the original and any copies or printouts thereof. Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Kentz Group, or its subsidiaries or affiliates either jointly or severally, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.