[Dipleague] Resale your wifi internet.Chillispot internet control routers for sale.More than basic routers! Activate billing time or access codes on your WiFi i rt at zol.co.zw 0773811601

gerry-noc at zol.co.zw gerry-noc at zol.co.zw
Tue May 3 06:36:39 CAT 2016

Hotels. Lodges. Parks.Flats.Cluster Homes.Coffee shops.Schools.Churches. homes etc
Resale your internet! Chillispot internet control routers for sale in Harare.More than basic routers! Activate billing time or access codes on your WiFi . rt at zol.co.zw 0773811601
We sell chilli spot active routers for your hotspots.Do you have a coffee shop ? Do you have a restaurant ? Do you have a park ? Do your tenants need WiFi in your cluster home or flat ? Do you want to control workspace WiFi billing you employee internet access ?
On our chilli spot routers :
You can generate time codes
You can generate membership codes
You can remotely control your hotspot or WiFi.
Long range wifi antennas to increase outdoor signal coverage.
Much functionality comes with our routers. Hook up today and enjoy a bargain
rt at zol.co.zw
0773811601