[Dipleague] TRACING & INVESTIGATION SERVICES OFFERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

innocent mugwagwa spectipplc at mailup.net
Mon May 23 08:47:16 CAT 2016

Valued Client

As personal and corporate debt levels rise, it becomes ever more
important for firms to track down those who seek to escape their
responsibilities. Companies cannot afford to let debtors slip away, and
SPECTIP INVESTMENTS PLC offers clients the full force of our experienced
Tracing team. We offer a Debtor Tracing service utilizing our
International team of locators. Our team members, backgrounds mean they
are fully prepared and trained in all aspects of tracking and tracing of
people who would rather stay hidden

SPECTIP INVESTMENTS P/L
11th Floor Regal Star House
25 George Silundika Avenue
Harare
Tel : 04252541-2
Cell : 0772 681 320

"a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Faster than the air-speed velocity of an
                          unladen european swallow