[Dipleague] It Takes A Village To Raise A Child

carolka at iwayafrica.com carolka at iwayafrica.com
Mon May 30 19:22:10 CAT 2016

It takes a village to raise a child but if there are so many villages with
a lot of orphans and vulnerable children then it takes all of us.

Folks there are many children who are not going to school or are at risk
of dropping out of school. Many of these children are orphans who are in
the care of children headed families or aging grandparents. We have a
choice to help if we can. Perhaps you are already helping family or other
children, well done and if you can still help another child that would be
great. I know things are really hard for most families  but there is
someone who is worse off.

If you would like to join a community of people who will help these
children then we would like to hear from you. Please send an email.
Alternatively you can visit our facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/Sponsor-A-Childs-Education-In-Zimbabwe-462931460568312/

Thank you

Regards

Carol