[Dipleague] corporate customized stationery; logo design ,business cards,envelopes, letterheads, complimentary slips, inv/order/order/rec bks, job cards/ stock cards more from- http://lopmarkgraphix.ucoz.net/

destinyacademy destinyacademy at zol.co.zw
Fri Jun 3 05:00:50 CAT 2016

we creatively and graphically any corporate or personal customised
stationery listed above and more. our services include digital
&lithographic bulk printing, document duplication, dye cutting, gold
foiling, executive book binding, embroidery & printing of
caps/t-shirts/corporate wear   &more. for orders , free job quotations
and general inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us today:

some of our products include: business cards, flyers, labels, wedding
invites,tickets, brochures,
catalogues, invoice/receipt books, posters, banners. letterheads. we
creatively design &print, t-shirt, caps, diaries  & more
.

email: lopmarkgraphix at outlook.com
whatsapp only: 0773 444 777 | 0773 444 666 | 0773 444 111
visit: http://lopmarkgraphix.ucoz.net