[Dipleague] DESIGNER GOWNS

A. N. Vera anvera at ophid.co.zw
Mon Jul 4 12:47:09 CAT 2016

2016 Brides!!!!

Our family at Rose Bridal has been dressing brides for over a decade. Rose
Bridal has been making every bride's look stunning on her wedding day. From
simple wedding dresses to elegant mermaid styles and dramatic ball gowns, we
promise our Alfred Angelo wedding gown will be the most spectacular gown a
bride can wear. A bride must be prepared to fall in love with our designs on
first sight!!!

2016 Catalogue

Email us to receive our 2016 exciting new range of designer gowns.

CONTACT US ON:

0772 283 559

Email: rosebridalzim at gmail.com

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/RoseBridalZimbabwe

Opening Hours: Midweek by appointment. Thursdays -Saturdays 9-4pm.

Address: 17243 Hippo Close, Borrowdale West, Harare