[Dipleague] Wanted Help with printing 50 Tshirts

Evernice Nyandoro Evernice.Nyandoro at econet.co.zw
Tue Jul 5 12:33:50 CAT 2016

I am looking for someone who can print specialized 50 Tshirts for me. Whatsapp on 0774 222 316
[https://mail.econet.co.zw/OWA/auth/current/themes/resources/ECOSIG/econetlogosmall.png]        Evernice Nyandoro
Taxation Manager

Address: Econet Park, 2 Old Mutare Rd, Msasa, Harare
Ph: +263 4 486121-6 | Fax: +263 4 486120/486867

DISCLAIMER

The information in this message is confidential and is legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If received in error please accept our apologies and notify the sender immediately. You must also delete the original message from your machine. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance of it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. The information, attachments, opinions or advice contained in this email are not the views or opinions of Econet Wireless, its subsidiaries or affiliates. Econet Wireless therefore accepts no liability for claims, losses, or damages arising from the inaccuracy, incorrectness, or lack of integrity of such information.