[Dipleague] MOBILE DIAGNOSTICS AND REPAIRS TO ALL BMW & OTHER MODEL VEHILCLE-WINTER SPECIALS GALORE

DAVIDS Lucrisha Lucrisha.DAVIDS at bollore.com
Tue Jul 5 15:56:09 CAT 2016

No job too Big at Evans Motors:

Evans Motors and Mini Cooper Mobile Diagnostics and repairs, spares and recon re-gassing Call Dean on 0778625030

Evans Motors Panel Beating and Spray painting and mechanical work on all motor vehicles, customizing and sound installation all done under one roof at unbeatable prices just for your festive travels please Call Tj on 0772991695 or app Dean we will be happy to sort out your vehicle and get it ready for the Winter Season

Call now and enjoy the good service at Evans Motors.

Dear business partner, please take note of my new Bollore.com e-mail address. The previous e-mail address will cease to function shortly.

Kind Regards

Lucrisha DAVIDS │ Accounts Payables Controller
Bolloré Africa Logistics Zimbabwe (Pvt) Ltd.
54  Cambridge Road,Avondale,Harare,Zimbabwe
Tel. : (+263) 4 335534,334521,333478,333471 │ Fax : (+263) 4 309893
Mobile : (+263) 77 507 1133|
www.bollore-africa-logistics.com<http://www.bollore-africa-logistics.com/>

All business transactions are subject to Bollore Africa Logistics Standard Trading Terms and  Conditions. Copy available upon request.

[cid:image003.png at 01D1D6D5.CDF775E0]