[Dipleague] LANDSCAPING ,GARDEN MAINTENANCE

gardenpeople at redcarpet.co.zw gardenpeople at redcarpet.co.zw
Thu Jul 7 15:49:44 CAT 2016

The garden is the most important part of your premises.Its the first
thing your visitor sees when approaching your premises.We tailor make
gardens according to space and requirements,taste and lifestyle.No
task is too small or too big for us.We maintain your garden for a
song.Engage us for a daily,weekly,monthly or yearly arrangement.Get in
touch with us and have a redcarpet garden.Engage us and save money.We
do both corporate and domestic.Who said exquisite gardens requires
lots of money?
Get in touch with us.

The Garden People

Call/fax 710522/whatsapp/call:0772805805
Email:gardenpeople at redcarpet.co.zw
Facebook:The Garden People.
4th Floor
Century House West