[Dipleague] UNISA TEXTBOOKS & CIS PAST EXAM PAPERS UP FOR GRABS!!

Mike Mareverwa mmareverwa at doves.co.zw
Thu Jul 14 08:49:41 CAT 2016

Small Business Management 17th Edition by Justin G.
Longenecker,J.W.Petty,LE. Palich and F. Hoy(UNISA)

Management Principles by Cronje

Entrepreneurial Law 3rd Edition by Lexis Nexis Butterworths

Marketing Success Stories by Michael Cant & Ricardo Machado (A South African
Case Study) (UNISA)

Principles of Managerial Finance 12th Edition-A Global and Southern African
Perspective by Lawrence J Gitman (UNISA) including Past Exam papers from as
far back as 2009.

Effective Communication in Organisations by Michael Fielding (IAC)

Invest Management by Johan Marx (UNISA)

Relationship Marketing and Customer Relationship Management by Anneke Brink
and Adele Berndt (UNISA)

Distinctive Accounting 18th Edition by Z.R.Koppeschaar and J Sturdy (UNISA)
suitable for FAC3701,3702 and 3703 Modules.(Original Copy)

Small Business Management 17th Edition by Longnecker,Petty ,Palich,Hoy etc

CIS PAST EXAM PAPERS:-Economics, Communication,Financial Accounting 1 & 2
and Human Resources.

UNISA PAST EXAM PAPERS:-Introductory Financial Mathematics,Financial Mgt(2 &
3),Promotion & Distribution Mgt,Relationship Mgt,Entrepreneurship etc

INCLUDING FREE TUTORIAL LETTERS

NB:-What I have Advertised is exactly what I have.

Please feel free to TXT/CALL/APP on-0772760188
Call- 0735928373

Regards

Mike T. Mareverwa