[Dipleague] 3 Legged Pots (black)

Moleen Dhlamini moleendh at pgzim.co.zw
Thu Jul 14 14:15:38 CAT 2016

I looking for 3 Legged pots (black), last size and second size from last anyone selling or know how of where I can find these pots please contact me on 0772 701 301 or 0772 639 173

Regards,

Moleen Dhlamini

PG Merchandising  Ltd t/a PG Retail
5 Nottingham Road | Workington |Harare | Zimbabwe
General:  +263 772 410 972/5 Direct Line: +263 4 2921788
Cell: +263 772 701 301 | email: moleendh at pgzim.co.zw<mailto:jamesba at pgzim.co.zw>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CFAAA4.D15AEFF0]

EMAIL DISCLAIMER: The contents of this e-mail, which may include one or more attachments, are strictly confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s). If you have received this email in error, you are not permitted to and must not disclose, distribute, or retain it, and are requested to please notify the sender by return email and delete it thereafter. Email is not necessarily secure or error free as information could arrive late or contain viruses or could be incomplete, intercepted, corrupted, lost or destroyed. It is the responsibility of the named recipient(s) to ensure that e-mails are virus free and PG Industries (Zimbabwe) Limited shall not accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from use of this email or its attachments. No employee or intermediary is authorized to conclude a binding agreement on behalf of the PG Industries (Zimbabwe) Limited by e-mail without express written confirmation by a duly authorized representative of the PG Industries (Zimbabwe) Limited. The use or contents of this email is intended for PG Industries (Zimbabwe) Limited's business. If it is used for any other purpose, the views expressed are those of the sender and no liability will attach to PG Industries (Zimbabwe) Limited