[Dipleague] Are you seeking for your car to be collected from any port?

Expert Auto Delivery expert.autodelivery at yandex.com
Mon Aug 29 00:19:24 CAT 2016

We offer premier auto drive-away delivery services of your vehicle from any port to wherever.

Our team of professional drivers pick up your vehicle at the time and place of your choosing, then drive it to its destination.

Our drivers are carefully selected and work with us on an on-going basis. They have basic motor mechanic skills (to attend/report any mechanical defects) are of sober personality, careful as well as proficient in time-management skills.

We also offer value added service to keep your vehicle delivery service costs minimal.

CONTACT
PHONE: +263 86441 33429
CELL | WHATSAPP: 0774 112069 | 0712 930302