[Dipleague] CCTVs & ICT Services

machinery at redcarpet.co.zw machinery at redcarpet.co.zw
Mon Aug 29 09:12:56 CAT 2016

Your security is paramount,whether at your business premises or
residence.We provide you with the best equipment at a very affordable
rate and conditions.We have the expertise,try us and have peace of mind.

We offer the following services;

*IP/Analogue CCTV Installations and Upgrades
*Access Control Systems
*Electronic Boom/Barrier Gates and Turnstiles Installations
*Digital Fire Detection and Suppression Systems
*Professional Wired and Wireless Computer Networking
*Data & Voice Networking
*Structured Cabling | Fiber Optic Cabling
*PABX Systems,
*Computer Sales and Services,
*Audio Visual Systems Installations and VSAT.

For more information email us or call any of the following numbers:

Tendai   0777013191/0712377839
Justice  0772805805/0716360043
Landline 710522