[Dipleague] BALLY VAUGHAN SANCTUARY & GAME PARK / MWANGA LODGE

Mwanga Lodge gamepark at mango.zw
Mon Aug 29 09:07:19 CAT 2016

BALLY VAUGHAN SANCTUARY & GAME PARK / MWANGA LODGE  22km from Harare along
the tarred Shava Rd . We offer accommodation, special event, conferences,
school trips, day safaris:-  elephant rides, game drive and canoeing. Come
and see our lions, leopard, buffalo over 20 species of animals. Sanctuary
entrance fee $7 adult ,$5 children, food and drink at the gazebo, predator
feeding 4pm: picnicking, fishing,   Contact details: 04 776341, 0772 300
935, email:  <mailto:gameparkzimbabwe at gmail.com> gameparkzimbabwe at gmail.com,
wwwballyvaughan.co.zw. Face book: BallyVaughan Sanctuary - Mwanga Lodge