[Dipleague] MOVEit Add-On Service : Hay Bales

Jenni Ferguson spiderz at mweb.co.zw
Mon Aug 29 11:23:09 CAT 2016

We have an arrangement with RH Farming in Mt Hampden to collect his small
loads of hay bales and transport them to customers.   We have the tested
capacity of 80 x 15kg bales per load.

We are offering a special rate on mileage reduced from $1.25/km to $1.00/km,
with hire charge being standard at $50 full day/$25 half day (half day for 1
- 2 loads should be sufficient dependent on delivery point) and labour
charge at $18 full day/$9.00 half day per individual.  There is labour
available at collection point to load the vehicle.

The customer will make payment of our transport charges together with the
cost of the bales at $1.50 per bale direct to the driver, and we will ensure
payment to RH Farming, thus saving you the need to pay for the bales
yourself.

So if you have horses or livestock that require hay for feed or bedding or
are organising a hoe down, give me a call!

Jenni

Jenni Ferguson

Managing Director

Muscarella Enterprises (Pvt) Ltd, t/a