[Dipleague] TABLE CLOTHS

Helen Antoniou helena at keylogistics.co.zw
Mon Aug 29 11:25:34 CAT 2016

HI,

Is there any- one out there who hires out  white table cloths for tressell tables at a very reasonable charge, please let me know asap.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE70E1.4DF09CD0]

Best Regards
for Key Logistics "Partner of DB Schenker Network"

Helen Antoniou

106 Dartford Road
Willowvale, Harare
Zimbabwe

Tel            [cid:image004.png at 01CEC5D0.F9AC4850]     : + 263 4  620245, 620218, 620287

Fax                        : + 263 4 620329

Cell       [cid:image004.png at 01CFB864.DD454AE0]       :

Website   [cid:image005.png at 01CFB864.DD454AE0]   :  www.keylogistics.co.zw<http://www.keylogistics.co.zw/>

All business is undertaken in accordance with our Standard Trading conditions, copies of which are available on request.

DISCLAIMER: This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of KEY Logistics. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error