[Dipleague] Laptops For Students in South Africa!!!!

info at crosscontinental.co.za info at crosscontinental.co.za
Mon Aug 29 11:59:54 CAT 2016

New and wonderful facility available in South Africa!!!!

Do you have a Son, Daughter, Cousin, Mother, Brother or Friend studying in South Africa and you want to purchase a Laptop for them. No hassles with customs and luggage getting it to them anymore.

Do you have an embossed credit/debit card?
Do you have a South African bank account?

If you said yes now you can simply pay us and we will deliver the laptop of your choice to any location in South Africa free of charge!
Follow the 3 easy steps:

1. Select your laptop
2. We'll send you a link to effect payment from and invoice
3. The laptop will be delivered to the person and address of choice anywhere in South Africa in a matter of days.

Suitable for foreign based parents/guardians paying for their children's laptops studying in SA.

Lenovo Ideapad 110
• 15.6" HD (1366 x 768) TN
• Intel Celeron Dual Core N3060 1.6Ghz (Boost up to 2.48Ghz, 2MB Cache)
• 2GB DDR3 - No upgrade option
• 500GB 5400rpm 9.5mm
• Built-in DVD Recordable Drive
• Non BackLit Keyboard
• DOLBY Advanced Audio
• WiFi 802.11 a/c and Bluetooth 4.0 Combo with WiFi Card
• Windows 10 Home
Only R 4 901 incl VAT

HP 250 G4
Intel Celeron N3050
4GB DDR3 1 DIMM (only 1 DIMM SLOT)
500 GB 5400rpm
DVD+/-RW -
Fixed 802.11 b/g/n BLUETOOTH
15.6" HD LCD
Mobile Intel Graphics Media Accelerator
WINDOWS 10 Home Emerging Markets
Only R 5 192 incl VAT

Many more options available!

Email: info at crosscontinental.co.za
Whatsapp: +27 73 325 8429/+263 78 519 3022