[Dipleague] Handcrafted Teak Furniture

Roderick Mapasure harare at theafricantouch.co.za
Tue Aug 30 10:27:27 CAT 2016

Hello

At The African Touch for over 20 years we have used TEAK & other hardwoods
to create superb furniture for private homes ,hotels, lodges & busineses.We
manufacture beds,bookshelves,dining tables, coffee tables, dining chairs,
Morris chairs, plasma tv  units,sideboards,servers,picture frames, mirrors
,doors & door frames. We also manufacture furniture based on customer
designs. You can view some of our products on www.theafricantouch.co.za or
you can visit our showroom at 11 Churchill Avenue Alexandra Park. You can
call/whatsapp us on 0771896633.

Kind regards

Roderick Mapasure

--