[Dipleague] Spit Roast & BBQ Services

Takura Makoni takuramakoni at zol.co.zw
Tue Aug 30 11:29:34 CAT 2016

We provide a complete barbecue and whole spit roast catering service
ideal for weddings, anniversaries, corporate, private or public events
in Harare.
We use a traditional open wood fired spit roast and charcoal fired BBQ
system offering the most tantalising aromas and smokey tastes.
We BBQ or spit roast on site at our venue or if you have a preferred
venue we can come to you and cook and serve you there! Alternatively
you can hire the spit roast and BBQ and do-it-yourself.
We are based in Alexandra Park at 9 Normandy Road.
Contact us by phone or WhatsApp on 0776867771
or email at galleriakwamurongo at kamunda.co.zw

pic -
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207158913067078&set=a.4015634785158.2173174.1109996576&type=3&theater