[Dipleague] Wedding Cakes

Jillian Brash mazlin at zol.co.zw
Tue Aug 30 16:08:15 CAT 2016

WEDDING CAKES:- Are you looking for someone to undertake that wedding cake
design, that no one else can? From complex Piped work - Embroidery/Lace
Work/Extension Work to Garret Frills and Drapes. Icing Moulded Figurines or
delicate handmade, sugar flowers. American Stack or off set designs.

Because all wedding cakes are only made to order, I offer all shapes, sizes
and configurations to suit your exact needs. Let your personality shine
through. Wedding cakes should be the centre piece at any wedding reception.
It really is a collaboration between you and your baker, to create something
truly spectacular for all to enjoy.

HEN PARTY AND BACHELOR PARTY CAKES:- These can be naughty or nice. I have
some novel tins!!!

Please note that individual decoration requirements take time to design,
make and dry. So remember to place your orders well in advance to avoid
disappointment.

All other Special occasion cakes too.

I have 32 years experience in this field.

View my cakes/work on Face Book. Search for 'Jillians Professional Cakes'.

Contact Jillian Tel:- 0772 698 630