[Dipleague] ACCOMMODATION SERVICES

Aggarra Realty aggarrarealt at powerconnect.co.zw
Wed Aug 31 10:24:21 CAT 2016

ATTENTION   LANDLORDS   AND   TENANTS;    We  are  looking   for    full  houses,     house  to  share,   cottages,    flats,     flats    to share,   rooms,   bedsitters,    and  premises     to  let[rent]   for   our well   vetted    tenants[lodgers].      Tenants   we   offer   fast   friendly   service    in  accommodating  you.   Whatsapp     0775   949  086,     call    0773 053 092,   0737  556  245

--
believed to be clean.